عزیز :.:.::. * اعلام وضعیت اولین بسته پاکی مسابقه #پاکی_رمضان * .::.:.

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 1 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 5
OK sorry
hello to all
Wow what a nice topic :P
 سپاس شده توسط
I'll be seeing you
In all the old familiar places
That this heart of mine embraces
All day and through
In that small cafe
The park across the way
The children carrousel
The chestnut trees
The wishing well

I'll be seeing you
In every lovely summer's day
In everything that's light and gay
I'll always think of you that way

I'll find in the morning sun
And when the night is new
I'll be looking at the moon
But I'll be seeing you

I'll be seeing you
In every lovely summer's day
In everything that's light and gay
I'll always think of you that way

I'll find in the morning sun
And when the night is new
I'll be looking at the moon
But I'll be seeing you
:cry:
 سپاس شده توسط
Teacher: Billy, Stop making ugly faces at the other students
Billy: Why
Teacher: when I was your age, I was told that if I kept making ugly faces, my face would stay that way
Billy: Well, I can see you didn’t listen

making faces
شکلک در آوردن
Gigglesmile Gigglesmile
49-2
 Confetti  I am so happy  Confetti
317 cause I have [تصویر:  7.gif][تصویر:  8.gif] good days 317

[تصویر:  130fs358763.gif]
 سپاس شده توسط
well done Mr khan

Good job Smiley-face-thumb

congratulation Khansariha (70)
 سپاس شده توسط
I don't know what's wrong with me. I just know that this catastrophe in my life is deteriorating me. If i keep doing this, there will be nothing left from me in a few years; I'll turn to a guy with no identity, a jerk, someone who has achieved nothing in his life, who has done nothing but masturbation. Moreover, I wouldn't be able to compensate then, having lost all my opportunities. So before it gets late, I got to quit. 
I know that there's a beautiful world out there waiting for me to catch what i want, but first i have to want it. I dont want it to be like this anymore. I don't want to drown in the hell I'm making around myself. It's time to stop. I'm not a teen anymore so that I have to stop being reckless. 
This manner __regretting after I've done it__ has happened to me many times, but this time i have to make a difference in order to be able to fix myself. 

I quit this definitely 
Ijust wrote this to remember
دور گردون گر دو روزی بر مراد ما نرفت
 دایما یکسان نباشد حال دوران غم مخور 
 سپاس شده توسط
Devil is tempting me 42
 سپاس شده توسط
Today I'm just in my twentieth day of being good. Everything has been normal and fine through the last twenty days but today I feel a little urge accompanied with being alone in the house, so that this is risky a little. Although I'm calm right now, I know that there's a possibility to turn to a monster for a few moments who doesn't understand what he is doing. Right now I should do something to make myself occupied. Today I was due to study but I couldn't  for a reason. Maybe I can start studying even now or at last I would leave home for a stroll. Any way, as soon as I feel danger I would take the precautions in order to avoid any accidental movement and blah blah blah.
I'm still good,even better after writing this
53 53 53
 سپاس شده توسط
Sometimes I realize that life sucks. I do feel it wholeheartedly occasionally so that it makes me feel a lump in my throat every now 
and then. I 'm just trying to be patient
53258zu2qvp1d9v  
 سپاس شده توسط
I know that I don't understand what love is, but there is a girl whom I have fallen in love with, for more than a year. Through this one year I have tried to forget about her and I tried to ignore the feelings I have for the girl. she is my classmate and I see her every now and then and it bothers me when i can't tell her about my feelings. I have found that I can't let it go cause I am not able to stop thinking about her.
I'm becoming crazy and I have lost concentration.
By the way i have never been with a girl.
Now I just want God to help me stop being concerned with it and help me to forget her for a while cause i can't bear more than that.
12 12
 سپاس شده توسط
خوشم میا کسی نمیاد تو این تاپیک خودم واسه خودم مینویسم 
4chsmu1
ببخشید ولی من حالم که خوب نیست ناخودآگاه به این تاپیک کشیده میشم. حتی وقتی عصبانی میشم با خودم انگلیسی حرف میزنم. عجب دیوانه ام...
 سپاس شده توسط
الان من کسی نیستم ؟ 22

واینکه از طرفداران پروپاقرص متناتون هستم 4chsmu1

its very good to trust on god but i think we have to struggle for our goals
its just my suggestion that you should show your feelings about her to her
 سپاس شده توسط
مرسی کویین خانم. باید جمله رو اصلاح کنم: به غیر از شما کسی به این تاپیک سر نمیزنه 4chsmu1
امیدوارم از حرفم ناراحت نشده باشید. 
هرچند که متنهایی که میذارم چندان چنگی به دل نمیزنه ولی تشکر میکنم که میخونید.
راجع به نظرتون هم بسیار سپاسگذارم.
I should give you my special thanks for your spiritual support.
 سپاس شده توسط
These days I'm experiencing the worst days I've ever had. Not studying for MA entrance exam through past months, I have a bad feeling about myself. Also because I'm about to be graduated, I feel I'm having a suspension in my life. I don't say l wish I had studied cause I know without any good motivation for getting master's degree I wouldn't have been able to study.  I just wanna say that l wish everything were different, a better situation, a better way to find myself.
 Right now after giving up on KONKUR, I have to serve the military service for 21 months . I don't know what I'm gonna do for that and more importantly after that. I've thought about it deeply for thousands of times but I never reach any result so that I just get muddled. I hate it being like this.
Maybe I delete this post later 
 سپاس شده توسط
Dont be such a pesimist Mr Deril
at least  i can infer from your message that you will get 100% from english in KONKUR Khansariha (69)
and im sure that you have a lot of reasons to be happy and hopeful in life
dont frustrate yourself  317
 سپاس شده توسط

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان