عزیز :.:.::. * اعلام وضعیت اولین بسته پاکی مسابقه #پاکی_رمضان * .::.:.

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 1 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 5
As usual long time no see. 
Once in a blue moon i remember here and there's a great enticement to post sth, although there's nothing to tell and few people come by. Maybe this is one thing that cheers me up when i feel down. 
Anyway... Wish there were someone here to talk to at the moment. 
Dont consider this a spam i just wanted to update this place for the new year
دور گردون گر دو روزی بر مراد ما نرفت
 دایما یکسان نباشد حال دوران غم مخور 
 سپاس شده توسط
:yeah happy new year and i really wish it was a trendier topic. well all i can do is to ask
which English book do you prefer to upgrade your English skill and why you prefer that? i'm going to enroll for IELTS test and i desperately am looking for a handy book to compensate the time that i was away from studying English
شاید آن نور که از پنجره می آید خداست.
                                                   شاید آن قهقهه ی کودک و آن عطر خوش یاس خداست
شاید آن چشمان تو وقتی نگاهم میکنی
                                                   معجزه، آن لحظه های نابِ عشق، اینها خداست
او سر آغاز من است، جان من است
                                                   در تمام لحظاتم، حامی و حاضر  خداست
دارم از عمق وجودم میفشانم عشق او
                                                   آرزویم بَرِ پردیس، درآن عرشِ خداست
زندگی را زندگی خواهم نمود
                                                   هرچه من دار و ندارم، همه از لطف خداست
 سپاس شده توسط
(1396 شهريور 6، 17:13)chika نوشته است:
 49-2 hi
  what do you think about kindness in the world؟
discuss 53258zu2qvp1d9v  

as an instant answer, i think kindness is nothing we can demonstrate exactly. this might be explained differently in various situations. what do you think? is it an absolute concept or this is relative to the situation and conditions?
شاید آن نور که از پنجره می آید خداست.
                                                   شاید آن قهقهه ی کودک و آن عطر خوش یاس خداست
شاید آن چشمان تو وقتی نگاهم میکنی
                                                   معجزه، آن لحظه های نابِ عشق، اینها خداست
او سر آغاز من است، جان من است
                                                   در تمام لحظاتم، حامی و حاضر  خداست
دارم از عمق وجودم میفشانم عشق او
                                                   آرزویم بَرِ پردیس، درآن عرشِ خداست
زندگی را زندگی خواهم نمود
                                                   هرچه من دار و ندارم، همه از لطف خداست
 سپاس شده توسط
49-2 49-2 Heeeeelooooooooo
???????How are you dooooiiiiiinnnnnngggg
Gigglesmile Wow,I'm soooooo hapyyyyy for being 
here
به قول گفتنی.........
4chsmu1 4chsmu1 Oh!!!! My mom!!!!»(واااااای مادر!!!!)
 I have a little Q!please help me to find out what's this task want to say!taaaaank Confetti ! youuuuuu veeeeerrrryyyyyy much
2uge4p4 Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeh

نقل قول:
Zephyr in the sky, at night I wonder
Do my tears of morning sink beneath the sun
She's got herself a universe gone quickly
For the call of thunder threatens everyone
God bless yoooooouuuuu
Goooooood byyyyyyyye
 سپاس شده توسط
Hi there 
Is here anybody can understand me 4chsmu1
 ( 0+) - (0 -) Khab
 (0+)  - (0-)        23 
 (0+) - (0-)       65

THANKS GOD : [ACII[II]AE]

سپاس شده توسط
(1397 شهريور 15، 1:36)aliunknown نوشته است:
(1397 شهريور 14، 3:11)pirooz97 نوشته است: Hi there 
Is here anybody can understand me 4chsmu1
Hi
Maybe I can
I was busy with looking around my old notes
And then I've found this
Just wanted to share with you 1

نقل قول:
You, the people have the power the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure
.Charlie Chaplin

Oh you speak english higher than sikl 4chsmu1
 ( 0+) - (0 -) Khab
 (0+)  - (0-)        23 
 (0+) - (0-)       65

سپاس شده توسط
When we refuse air, light, or food, the body suffers. And when we  
turn away from meditation and prayer, we likewise deprive our minds, our emotions, and our intuitions of vitally needed support. As the body can fail its purpose for lack of nourishment, so can the soul. We all need the light of God’s reality, the nourishment of His strength, and the atmosphere of His grace.
 سپاس شده توسط
(1397 آبان 7، 0:22)جناب خان :) نوشته است:
When we refuse air, light, or food, the body suffers. And when we  
turn away from meditation and prayer, we likewise deprive our minds, our emotions, and our intuitions of vitally needed support. As the body can fail its purpose for lack of nourishment, so can the soul. We all need the light of God’s reality, the nourishment of His strength, and the atmosphere of His grace.

Very good Jenab Khan

We should provide the requirements of the soul
By praying, visit a sick, visit our family, giving a gift to someone, reading poetry, listening to music and etc
Good nutrition is needed to grow properly
جکی چان:
萨拉姆如一个巴拉姆萨拉萨拉姆如姆如何拉明

سپاس شده توسط
I am in a crossing  Hanghead
Work or study  Hanghead
Wich one is best for me  Hanghead
I want study english  Hanghead
My brain is full of different thinks and I can't decide  Hanghead

masturbation is my problem that sever situation Swear1
---------------------
 ( 0+) - (0 -) Khab
 (0+)  - (0-)        23 
 (0+) - (0-)       65

سپاس شده توسط
We all need increase our powerful then we can solve all adiction and have happy days 

Thank all of you that read my message I want all of you correct my wrong in these messages 53258zu2qvp1d9v
 ( 0+) - (0 -) Khab
 (0+)  - (0-)        23 
 (0+) - (0-)       65

سپاس شده توسط
.Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of 
-anonymous-
 سپاس شده توسط
The highest degree of wisdom is self – cognition

imam reza

اسارت نفس،اراده را قوی می کند

فهمیدم هنگامی که فقط نصف نون می خورم ارادم قوی تره تا موقعی که هر چی دلم بخواد می خورم

برای نا امید شدن دلیلی وجود ندارد

[تصویر:  final%201.png][تصویر:  05_blue.png]
A new season of life begins when you realize some thoughts are nothing but hallucinations which prevent you from moving forward. No one comes to help, so stop procrastinating things. It's all you, no one else, even God. 
The season is already started.
 سپاس شده توسط
I need to change totally. I have to stop overthinking. I need to find my path and leave some things behind. I have to have noticeable achievements. 
If I can forget, I'd better. If not, I should get along with the fact. However, life goes on and I shouldn't let it defeat me. I just need some tranquility and stop being stressed. 
I just need to believe everything is just fine. 
-----------------
Vulnerable as I might look at the moment, I feel grown up and more sophisticated. 
Some events hurt, but they raise you.
Another cozy corner was found in the ktark, this is great 49-2
تو خوب بمون، نذار خوبا تموم شن

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان