عزیز :.:.::. * اعلام وضعیت اولین بسته پاکی مسابقه #پاکی_رمضان * .::.:.

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 1 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 5
(1398 آذر 26، 6:24).... نوشته است:
(1398 آذر 25، 22:15)پشتکار نوشته است:
(1398 آذر 25، 22:05).... نوشته است: I have participated in English class for almost 6_7 years

nice
so learn us

I don't think I can becuse I'm not a teacher and I don't know how to teach

You've gone this way before, you can show it to us
تو خوب بمون، نذار خوبا تموم شن
 سپاس شده توسط
?? Do you mean me
[تصویر:  uVwrXF.png]
 سپاس شده توسط
نقل قول: Dear Daddy-Long-Legs,
This is an extra letter in the middle of the month because I'm rather lonely tonight. It's awfully stormy. All the lights are out on the campus, but I drank black coffee and I can't go to sleep.
I had a supper party this evening consisting of Sallie and Julia and Leonora Fenton—and sardines and toasted muffins and salad and fudge and coffee. Julia said she'd had a good time, but Sallie stayed to help wash the dishes.
I might, very usefully, put some time on Latin tonight but, there's no doubt about it, I'm a very languid Latin scholar. We've finished Livy and De Senectute and are now engaged with De Amicitia (pronounced Damn Icitia).
Should you mind, just for a little while, pretending you are my grandmother? Sallie has one and Julia and Leonora each two, and they were all comparing them to-night. I can't think of anything I'd rather have; it's such a respectable relationship. So, if you really don't object—When I went into town yesterday, I saw the sweetest cap of Cluny lace trimmed with lavender ribbon. I am going to make you a present of it on your eighty-third birthday.
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
That's the clock in the chapel tower striking twelve. I believe I am sleepy after all.
Good night, Granny.⁠
I love you dearly.⁠
Judy.
At the end i finde a place to write my cute paper...
Exept my profile 53258zu2qvp1d9v

نامه  های   جودی  ابوت به بابا لنگ دراز
خوبی بخواهیم به تمام جهان به همسایه ها به رهگذرانِ پیاده روهای شهر،خوبی بخواهیم و خوب باشیم و خوب بمانیم
این دنیا نیاز مُبرَم به انرژیهای مثبت دارد
به نگاه های محبت آمیزِ آدمیزاد به دستهای یاری دهنده، به تبسم های صورتی رنگ هستی ،به کلماتی برنگ عشق
این دنیا دستی می خواهد تا پاک کند تمام رنگهای کدر بدخواهی را، دلهایی صاف، آسمانی آفتابی ، افقی معجزه آسا
خوبی را دریغ نکنیم هر چقدر خوبی برای دیگری بخواهیم دنیا همانقدر خوبی ها را نثارمان خواهد کرد،...
 سپاس شده توسط
(1399 خرداد 2، 22:35)Aurora نوشته است: At the end i finde a place to write my cute papaer...
Exept my profile 53258zu2qvp1d9v

نامه  های   جودی  ابوت به بابا لنگ دراز
Noice Lad!!!

(*laughs in scotish*)
     در همه احوال
خداراشکر!!!!

[تصویر:  73z3_tenor_(6).gif]
 سپاس شده توسط
نقل قول: Can you remember a time when you woke up from a fantastic, scary or strange dream? Maybe you were scared and had to turn on the light or the dream was so good you wanted to stay in it longer. Probably, in either case, you forgot most of the details before breakfast. But are dreams just dreams or are they trying to tell you something?
Last night I dreamed of seeing 2 black cats and 3 whaite cats scratched me angry, he wanted to scratch me, attack me, bite me.
What does it mean guys؟؟؟؟ Hanghead
خوبی بخواهیم به تمام جهان به همسایه ها به رهگذرانِ پیاده روهای شهر،خوبی بخواهیم و خوب باشیم و خوب بمانیم
به نگاه های محبت آمیزِ آدمیزاد به دستهای یاری دهنده، به تبسم های صورتی رنگ هستی ،به کلماتی برنگ عشق
این دنیا دستی می خواهد تا پاک کند تمام رنگهای کدر بدخواهی را، دلهایی صاف، آسمانی آفتابی ، افقی معجزه آسا
خوبی را دریغ نکنیم هر چقدر خوبی برای دیگری بخواهیم دنیا همانقدر خوبی ها را نثارمان خواهد کرد،...
(1399 خرداد 6، 15:11)Aurora نوشته است: Last night I dreamed of seeing 2 black cats and 3 whaite cats scratched me angry, he wanted to scratch me, attack me, bite me.
What does it mean guys؟؟؟؟ Hanghead
First of all ,nice font.
?Should it mean sth
. You either like cats or hate em but that doesn't seem to be the case
 I dreamt of a dog biting my pinkie finger but didn't consider it as a threat 
,It probably means nothing N' you're being superstitious no need to worry     
     در همه احوال
خداراشکر!!!!

Writing in this comment section (esp English) is a pain the *** , they should really fix it btw
     در همه احوال
خداراشکر!!!!

نقل قول: Should it mean sth
. You either like cats or hate em but that doesn't seem to be the case
 I dreamt of a dog biting my pinkie finger but didn't consider it as a threat 
,It probably means nothing N' you're being superstitious no need to worry     
I don't know. why I don't forget the details
Usually dreams have to mean something.
Isn't it ??
نقل قول: First of all ,nice font.

I copied this font from a site about dreaming about cats

PS
Your English writing skills are great ... 53258zu2qvp1d9v
I'm surprised.... 53258zu2qvp1d9v
 سپاس شده توسط
(1399 خرداد 6، 16:28)Aurora نوشته است: I don't know. why I don't forget the details
Usually dreams have to mean something.
Isn't it ??

Dreams are the interactions of our minds with the surrounding thoughts 
they are the subconscious conclusions of mind that are hidden within our brain
they dont mean anything special and are meant to kick out our thoughts
so no need to worry lad.
     در همه احوال
خداراشکر!!!!

It's been a year I miss my self and there is a  huge despondence in my heart and I'm in too deep and all those things i didn't say like a 
... wereking ball in side my brain
 سپاس شده توسط
(1399 تير 31، 11:41)karma نوشته است:
 It's been a year I miss my self and there is a  huge despondence in my heart and I'm in too deep and all those things i didn't say like a 
... wereking ball in side my brain

It doesn't matter where you come from 53258zu2qvp1d9v
And it doesn't matter where you are right now
Anything is possible
53 Make your move, to become the person who you want to be or whatever else you liked to
Plus, we're always here for you 128fs318181 talk your problems out, together we can find a solution
 سپاس شده توسط
it becomes harder when you don't know what you really want to be  Khobam
talking just make everything more complicated when i talk about my problems 
I discovere some more problems that i should be worry about  4chsmu1 Khansariha (13)
 سپاس شده توسط
(1399 تير 31، 17:23)karma نوشته است:
it becomes harder when you don't know what you really want to be  Khobam
talking just make everything more complicated when i talk about my problems 
I discovere some more problems that i should be worry about  4chsmu1 Khansariha (13)

Same for me, confused and dunno what to do, having these feelings every day
And I guess it all starts with one simple thing: start to ignoring our needs, like we stop listening to ourselves
I said earlier, doesn't matter where you are right now, just start... listen to your heart and soul, they'll show you the way out of this situation
Still think you're confused? Take a quick look at your past successes and the way you've planned for them
If it doesn't work in the first months, don't worry! It's usual, keep trying and trying

We don't often talk about problems and keep storing them on our minds
I guess that's the reason it is too hard to talk them out
You have no idea which problem you should talk about first, cause they're just so so so much
And you know? This hurts bad
Start talking about them with a trusted friend of yours 53258zu2qvp1d9v

Are those new problems mental health related? Talking to a therapist might be helpful then 53

I want you to know :‌) Your friends are always here for you
Count on them 302
 سپاس شده توسط
honestly I afraid of myself the thing that i can  become or maybe i don't know what i  really am there's a crazy conflict between my past that i love it despite the feeling of not being myself and the way which is in  front of me that i can do all i want but i don't feel comfortable with it I'm on a dilemma between the hard way that i like and the easy way that i hate
as i said i have no idea which one is truly me the real me if I'm the first one why it's hard and i have to make myself to do the right thing 
and if I'm the second what is this sence of alienation for

about taking i remember when i was kid i had a problem that i can't remember it my mother told me :my son you are strong and I believe in you you can handle the problems and solve them
Since that i never talk about my problems and never ask help 
  to show that I'm strong
 Idon't know maybe it was a wrong deduction
but it's what i am right now right or wrong how knows 53258zu2qvp1d9v

سپاس شده توسط
(1399 مرداد 1، 10:11)karma نوشته است:
honestly
about taking i remember when i was kid i had a problem that i can't remember it my mother told me :my son you are strong and I believe in you you can handle the problems and solve them
Since that i never talk about my problems and never ask help 
  to show that I'm strong
 Idon't know maybe it was a wrong deduction
but it's what i am right now right or wrong how knows 53258zu2qvp1d9v

I guess we all have a safety/comfort zone
,Once we decide to leave it behind and explore the outside
We can expect new changes in our lives

Maybe hearing this short podcast helps you more

Best Regards 53
 سپاس شده توسط

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان